Trigger Point Pilates - Could this be just what you need?
You know you have muscle tightness, due to poor posture, lifestyle, injuries, etc, but you’re unsure on whether it’s right for you…
Here are 7 reasons why you need Trigger Point Pilates in your life!
- Trigger Point Pilates™ is a combination of Pilates based exercises combined with Myofascia Release (which is traditionally a hands-on therapy). This means you will be strengthening your core and
releasing muscle tightness in the same class.
- During a Trigger Points course, you will learn a mat work class/system and discover how to apply the principals of Self – Myofascia Release (SMR).
- Tight myofascia can often interfere with proper core initiation and when released can provide improved proprioceptive awareness to the user – it benefits the body greatly and class participants
can often feel immediate release of tight muscles…
- The method uses one’s own body weight, movement, the breath and equipment to create the soft tissue release.
- Trigger Point Pilates helps alleviate chronic pain conditions and constant muscular tightness, undoing muscular restrictions and enhancing functional movement – At the end of a class one feels
light, lengthened and able to move with total ease.
- It’s a great warm up and cool down class for high intensity training, especially runningor cycling. Athletic pro’s, dancers the elderly and new Mums will all love it!
- After a session of Trigger Point Pilates, you may feel as though you’ve just had a session with an osteopath! Release, restore, strengthen, rejuventation! TPP is designed to release the
connective tissue that surrounds your muscles & joints!
The method uses one’s own body weight, combined with a soft pilates ball, prickle balls, a foam roller & a resistance band, using movement and the breath to create the soft tissue release.
Next 7 week block booking starting
Monday 4th March
8-9pm - Grenville School
Last session - Monday 15th April
£56 - 7 sessions
Taster session - £8.50
New 6 week block booking -
2 SESSIONS ONLY AVAILABLE
29th April & 20th May
• Limited to 12 spaces only •
Booking is essential to confirm availability